Event Permits

Event Permits

Event on City Property Application
Carnival, Circus, Street Fair, Exhibition, Dance, or Special Event.

Indoor Fireworks - Pyrotechnics Application
One time use for an indoor fireworks display.

Outdoor Fireworks - Pyrotechnics Application
One-time use for an outdoor fireworks display.

Parade - Walk/Run Permit Application
One-time permit for a walk/run or parade.

Regulations for the use of City Parks Application
One-time application for the use of a City Park for the sale of food and beverage that currently carries a Department of Health permit.

Street Closure Application
This application is a one-time permit used to close a public street for an event.