POST Mandated Policy Publication for Public Viewing
As of May 30th, 2023, Minnesota Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Board Rules (MN Rules 6700.1515) require the publishing of all adopted MN POST Board Required Agency Policies ("model policies") on the adopting agencies' website. The following are the Anoka Police Department's adopted Required Agency Policies. Per MN POST Board Rules, the adopted policies must be identical or substantially similar to the approved model policies.
Click on the grey box below to open the drop-open folder with documents listed inside.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
POST Mandated Policy Publication for Public Viewing16 documents
- Automated License Plate Readers Automated License Plate Readers
- Allegations of Misconduct Disciplinary Procedures Allegations of Misconduct Disciplinary Procedures
- Body-Worn Cameras Body-Worn Cameras
- Criminal Conduct On School Buses Criminal Conduct On School Buses
- Domestic Disturbances Domestic Disturbances
- Eyewitness Identification Procedures Eyewitness Identification Procedures
- Forfeitures Forfeitures
- Informants-Confidential Informants Informants-Confidential Informants
- Impartial Policing Impartial Policing
- Missing Persons Missing Persons
- Operation Of Department Vehicles Operation Of Department Vehicles
- Operation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones) Operation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Drones)
- Predatory Offender Registration and Community Notification Predatory Offender Registration and Community Notification
- Rules Regulations Rules Regulations
- Sexual Assault Investigations Sexual Assault Investigations
- Use Of Force Use Of Force