Job Title:BikeShare Staff
333 6TH ST SW STE 1
Willmar, MN, 56201
Base Pay:$10.08 - $15.00 / Hour
Employee Type:Part-Time Non-Exempt
Enjoy biking? Enjoy being outside? Enjoy interacting with bike enthusiasts? Have a good understanding of iPhone/Samsung/smartphone technology? BikeWillmar would love to have you as a team member!
BikeWillmar is a bike-share program that is run under the City of Willmar Parks and Recreation Department. The bike-share consists of a fleet of bikes with hub stations located throughout the city of Willmar. To rent a bike is a simple check-out process through your smartphone device and credit card entry. In addition to the BikeWillmar program, the City of Willmar Parks and Recreation will be launching the Trishaw Bike, Cycling Without Age rental program. The Trishaw bike is a motorized bike that has a carriage cart placed in front, of a pedal seat bike. The purpose of this program is to create happiness among community members, seniors, handicap, youth, and families by providing them with an opportunity to remain an active part of society and the local community.
- Assist with users of the program.
- Understanding of the Koloni Software.
- Charging of bike locks.
- Cleaning and general maintenance of all bikes and bike hubs.
- Promotion of bike share within the community.
- Assist in providing rides for Trishaw Bikes.
- Charging of Trishaw Bikes.
- Completion of Cycling Without Age Pilot Program.
- Assist in training operations of Trishaw and Bike share operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills:
- Smartphone technology skills.
- General bike safety.
- Customer service.
- Ability to handle written instructions.
- Ability to ride a bike.
- Complete tasks independently.
- Troubleshooting mind-set.
- Valid driver’s license.
The BikeWillmar staff will be out assisting riders/users and providing maintenance to bikes at hub locations. This position is performed in outdoor weather conditions. Employees will provide and assist in rentals of the Trishaw bike; this may include giving rides, helmet fitting, securing riders, going over waiver forms with riders, and additional duties. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will stand, bend, lift and move continually during working hours; is subject to lifting over 50 pounds.
- Days, nights, and weekends
Currently, our application process does not offer applications to be filled out online. We apologize for this inconvenience. Applications and resumes can be mailed or email to the contact below.
For more information contact:
Parks & Rec Office
2707 Arena Drive
Willmar, Minnesota 56201
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled