Each month the Willmar Police Department will host Alcohol Server Awareness Training. The class is designed to educate employees who serve or sell alcohol about Minnesota laws on providing alcohol to people under the age of 21 or to intoxicated people.
- Location: Training takes place in the Lobby Conference Room of the Law Enforcement Center (2201 23rd St NE, Willmar).
- Time: Classes run from 3 pm to 4 pm.
- Cost: The class is free of charge.
- Registration: Due to COVID-19 class numbers are limited to 15 people. Contact Sgt. Chad Oakleaf to pre-register: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone is 320-214-6700 x 3105.
- Additional Details: Attendees are asked to stay home if they don’t feel well. Those who attend are asked to wear a mask and practice social distancing in the classroom.
2022 Alcohol Server Training Dates
- June 1, 2022
- July 6, 2022
- August 3, 2022
- September 7, 2022
- October 5, 2022
- November 2, 2022
- December 7, 2022