CLOSED FOR THE SEASON - See you in the summer of 2023!
Watch for the Flags flying over the Aquatic Center
Where Summer Fun Begins
The Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center is Willmar's premier facility to beat the summer heat! Take the plunge on one of two raging water slides! One slide is fully enclosed the entire way down and the other open, emptying into an attached plunge pool at the bottom. Go for a swim in the six-lane recreation pool with depths of 3 to 5 feet or try out the Poolside Climbing Wall. This new addition stands at 12 feet tall and lets swimmers climb as high as they can and make a splash into the crystal blue waters below at 10 feet deep. For the younger guests, we have interactive play features and a mini slide all surrounded by a zero-depth entry pool with a max depth of 18-inches.
Beat the Heat
The Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center also gives guests the perfect opportunity to relax while catching some sun in a chaise lounge, cooling off under the shade of 20-foot umbrellas, or grabbing a snack or light meal at our full-service concession stand. Other amenities include:
- Chaise Lounges, Picnic Tables, and Umbrellas
- Two towering water slides, and a kiddie slide with a zero-depth pool and interactive toy features
- Six lanes 25-yard recreational pool
- Two12 ft tall Poolside Climbing Walls that let swimmers climb as high as they can and make a splash into the crystal blue waters below.
AQUATIC CENTER PASSES & Rentals
- Day Passes: $3.00
- Season Passes range from $90 for individuals to $170 for a family of six, additional family members are $15 each.
- Pool Rental starts at $100 an hour with a 2-hour minimum and additional staffing cost. Pool Rental Request Form
- Birthday Party Rental is $90 for 10 child admissions. Birthday Pool Party Request Form
- NEW THIS YEAR Season passes and 10 visit punch card passes are available this year! 10 daily passes or lap swim passes for $25.00.
Hours: Sunday - Saturday: 12:00-7:00p
Flags: Watch for the Flags flying over the Aquatic Center.
- Green means open all day.
- Yellow means the Aquatic Center will be opening late or will be closing early.
- Red means Closed all day.