Watch for the Flags flying over the Aquatic Center
Where Summer Fun Begins
The Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center is Willmar's premier facility to beat the summer heat! Take the plunge on one of two raging water slides! One slide is fully enclosed the entire way down and the other is open, emptying into an attached plunge pool at the bottom. Go for a swim in the six-lane recreation pool with depths of 3 to 5 feet or try out the Poolside Climbing Wall. This new addition stands at 12 feet tall and lets swimmers climb as high as they can and make a splash into the crystal blue waters below at 10 feet deep. For the younger guests, we have interactive play features and a mini slide all surrounded by a zero-depth entry pool with a max depth of 18 inches.
Beat the Heat
The Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center also gives guests the perfect opportunity to relax while catching some sun in a chaise lounge, cooling off under the shade of 20-foot umbrellas, or grabbing a snack or light meal at our full-service concession stand. Other amenities include:
- Chaise Lounges, Picnic Tables, and Umbrellas
- Two towering water slides, and a kiddie slide with a zero-depth pool and interactive toy features
- Six lanes 25-yard recreational pool
- Two 12 ft tall Poolside Climbing Walls let swimmers climb as high as they can and make a splash into the crystal blue waters below.
AQUATIC CENTER PASSES & Rentals
- Day Passes: $3.00
- Season Passes
Family of two $135
Family of three $145
Family of four $155
Family of five $165
Family of six $175
Additional family member(s) $15 each
- Pool Rental starts at $100 an hour with a 2-hour minimum and additional staffing costs. Pool Rental Request Form
- Birthday Party Rental is $90 for 10 child admissions. Birthday Pool Party Request Form
- NEW THIS YEAR Season passes and 10 visit punch card passes are available this year! 10 daily passes or lap swim passes for $25.00.
AQUATIC CENTER Hours & Rules
Sunday - Saturday: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm through July 31st
Sunday - Saturday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm beginning August 1st
Watch for the Flags flying over the Aquatic Center.
- GREEN means open all day.
- YELLOW means the Aquatic Center will be opening late or will be closing early.
- RED means Closed all day.
POOL RULES These rules are listed for your convenience so you may be informed before your visit. Neglect to follow these rules can result in bodily harm and/or loss of swim privileges.
ITEM LIST FOR THE POOL AREA View our list of Items Allowed & Not Allowed for the Pool Area
SWIM ATTIRE LIST Do you have the proper swim attire? View our list of attire Allowed & Not Allowed for the Pool Area
AQUATIC CENTER LOCATION & Contact Info
Follow us on Facebook
The Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center is located just south of Bill Taunton Stadium in Southwest Willmar at 1601 22nd Street SW.